commons-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Murdoch <adammurd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [latka][jelly] commons-vfs?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:46:13 GMT
On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 05:46, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Jeff Turner wrote:
> > Thanks Adam and James. That's just the sort of response I'd hoped for.
> > VFS-based testing is on my medium-term todo list then.
> >
> > Btw, if anyone wants to play with the code, it's in the
> > jakarta-ant-myrmidon repository, in aut/src/java/org/apache/aut/vfs/
>
> Cool.
> Has this any relation to the Netbeans VFS?

Kinda.  I looked at it when I started doing up the api, and stole some ideas.
It wasn't quite broad enough in scope for what I wanted (there's a bit of
background at http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/ant2/VFS.txt).

> Any way we can reuse their stuff?

Shouldn't be a big deal to write adaptors so that we can use their providers
and they can use ours.

--
Adam