commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <rainer.kl...@epost.de>
Subject Re: [httpclient] HttpStandards class to manage conformance rules.
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 13:46:01 GMT
>I don't know if the major vs minor methods are really necessary. IMHO,
>people would want to change them independently. They'd want to set the
>supported version or get it as one blob....so

Sure, that'd be sufficient. The main thing is that httpclient can cope
with *any* HTTP version and not only differentiate between 1.0 and 1.1.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423