commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ringo De Smet <>
Subject RE: [lang] JDK 1.0/1.1
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 06:12:05 GMT

 --- Henri Yandell <> wrote:
> Yep. I see no reason for the current code base to not support 1.1 as
> it
> practically does, but when new features for 1.3/1.4 come along, a
> conditional compilation would make a lot of sense.

I don't know how source code with conditional compilation stuff will
look like, but I would like to have source code that can be used for
debugging purposes when run inside Eclipse or VisualAge for Java. Or is
the conditional compilation stuff placed somewhere else?

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message