commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Winterfeldt <dwinterfe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [validator] any 1.0 release plan?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:11:50 GMT
I think Ted and Craig were willing to be behind
(listed as committers) the Validator component, but
I'm not sure.  They are both pretty busy too.  I'll
try to start working on everything again.  I didn't
want to make any major changes before 1.0 since the
code has been working as is for quite awhile.

Off the top of my head for a release:
1. Make the ability to define a set of rules, like and
address, and reference the set of rules in multiple
locations.
2. Documentation
3. More Unit Tests/Examples
4. DTD (Craig has started one)
5. Any outstanding bugs

And any help would be appreciated if any other
committers are interested.

David

--- robert burrell donkin <robertdonkin@mac.com>