commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ringo De Smet <ring...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject [betwixt] commons-betwixt-src zip doesn't contain sources!
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 12:46:33 GMT
Hello,

I just downloaded the commons-betwixt-src-20020709.zip file and after
extracting, I don't get any sources at all. The file contains the
distribution JAR, together with the 'target' folder that contains the
separate *class* files, the manifest file in the 'conf' directory and
an empty 'tests' directory.

If someone fixes this, can the src zip file contain the production
sources as well as the example and/or test sources?

Ringo