commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DBCP CVS Repository
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 18:14:49 GMT

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Randy Speh wrote:

> Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:21:23 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Randy Speh <rwspeh@yahoo.com>
> To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: DBCP CVS Repository
>
> That may be part of my problem, but when I download
> the source for example, DelegatingResultSet, the .java
> file has the code cut off.  I don't get the whole
> file.
>
> Other classes don't seem to have this problem

Sounds like a broken CVS client -- works fine for me (cvs 1.11.1p1 on
Linux).  Can you try it with some other client?

Also, I note that the bottom of this file is one of the places where there
is a commented-out block surrounded by JDBC_3_ANT_KEY markers.  What's the
last lines you actually see?

> Thanks,
> Randy Speh

Craig