commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: Commons and Maven
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:52:25 GMT
On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 11:08, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:
> Please don't touch the legacy build.xml files for the non-Mavenized
> projects yet.  Other than that, +1.

No intention of removing any build.xml files created by projects. Though
in your particular case I think that your building style can be
accommodated using the override feature.

> Talk to me after your release about Mavenizing beanutils, dbcp, digester,
> logging, modeler, pool, and validator. :-)

Do you mind if I check in the descriptors? I have already made
descriptors for all those projects and they won't interfere with your
build.xml files but with the project.xml files I can easily deploy sites
for those projects.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org