commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@00java.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] [jelly] tag library for prompting users for information
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 05:33:21 GMT
FYI-

I have included some minor changes to the package structures for the
interact stuff, along with a proof-of-concept for adapting it to Ant.

It's not all that well documented in all cases, but I'll clean that up
eventually.

Also, I've added to requested ability to override the gui display mode
in favor of a console-only mode.

The attribute for this is consoleOnly='true' ...

Regards,
John