commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@00java.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] [jelly] tag library for prompting users for information
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:49:02 GMT
I've included a test jelly script.  You can test it normally using
Windows, etc. but currently the only easy way to test the console
version of things is to have Linux or something and run it on non-X mode
like runlevel 3 or something.

I would like to integrate an override switch for forced-console mode,
however...I'll look into that tomorrow first thing.

Also, I'd like to take a second and mention a couple of features I
forgot about until now:

- Option on the property-sheet to store results to file.
- Option to provide autofill.properties for automation of otherwise
interactive executions, so that default values are automatically used
instead of prompting and waiting forever.

Anyway, here's the test script that I used...see what you think.

Regards,
John