commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [betwixt] nested elements in .betwixt file
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 21:46:33 GMT
It shouldn't and also it didn't make any difference when creating a
.betwixt file for one of my "nested beans". It still gives the same,
strange results
What I actually really want to know is what it should be able to do (or
what was intended), so we can make it work accordingly...
In my opinion there should be 1 .betwixt file that can also handle the
child beans or if you want add .betwixt files for the child beans with
the same (working) result

Mvgr,
Martin