commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Juozas Baliuka" <bali...@mwm.lt>
Subject Re: [Lang] Generic interface for handling exceptions
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:16:40 GMT
Hi,

It has meaning to have this interface in lang if it defines some "contract"
for error handling :

  someInstanceFromLang.registerErrorHandler( myHandlerImpl );

If no "contract" defined it is no meaning to have "callback" interfaces.

And no need to have "general" interface, it is always possible to use
"addapter" :

class MyErrorHanler implements SAXErrorHandler, MyErrorHandler,
RMIErroHandler .....
  void handleXXX( XXX error ) {

        handleAll(error);

 }