commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [IO] filefilter sub-package
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:00:55 GMT
> > Firstly, is anyone against pushing these into their own package named
> >
> > org.apache.commons.io.filefilter

+1
Although, I would also want to see the possibility of using a factory
approach with inner classes considered. (I haven't looked at the code in
detail so I don't know if this is possible, but with these small classes it
often is).

I did have a lok at the classes in principal. They now do very similar work
to the Predicate interface and PredicateUtils implemntations in [pattern].
Ideally I would like to see the two concepts work together, but I couldn't
figure out a simple way without lots of wrapper classes getting in the way.
Its a thought anyway.

Stephen