commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <ste...@caswell.name>
Subject RE: Lang addition: CalendarUtils
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:58:29 GMT
I was planning to sit down this morning and write the truncate and round
methods myself, so I'd welcome the addition. The source repository
discusion as http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html is a good
reference for source format. And as a personal preference, I like to see
the junit tests as early as possible, because they give me a good sense
as to how the submission is used in real life.

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving