commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rob Oxspring" <roxspr...@imapmail.org>
Subject Newsletter - Commons
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:11:15 GMT
Hiya,

For the dry run in May and issue #1 in June I took the task of editing
together the commons entry myself but the coverage was unevenly weighted
towards the components that I've used. Due to this and because I'm short
of time this week I thought I'd try and open the process up a little.

I need summaries of activities / decsiisons / news in July from the
various commons projects.  If someone wants to edit together the full
submission and send it to me that would be appreciated, otherwise could
someone from each component just reply to this mail with a
sentence/paragraph or two in summary?

Thanks in advance,

Rob