commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rand McNeely" <rand_mcne...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [lang] patch Numbers/NumbersTest
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:56:27 GMT
I'd be happy to fix the test but my hard drive crashed Saturday and
it'll be a few days before I'm back up and running (my backups were on a
hard drive that crashed 4 days earlier - what are the chances of
that??).

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Colebourne [mailto:scolebourne@btopenworld.com]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 5:14 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [lang] patch Numbers/NumbersTest

Patch mostly applied, thanks

I did not apply the NullPointerException code. At the moment, the rest
of
the Strings class is being coded to return null if passed in null. This
needs to be discussed if Numbers is to be different (and may need guards
in
the createFloat etc. methods)

I haven't changed the test, so the test fails at present.

Stephen