commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Hughes <domi...@theory.Stanford.EDU>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] Post parameters
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 22:05:12 GMT
Should I go ahead and fix PostMethod so that the order of parameters in
the automatically-generated query string is faithful to the order in which
the parameters were set?  As I said, I'm new to open source, so if you
would like me to go ahead and make the change, I'd appreciate a pointer to
a "how to take part in open source link".

Dominic
http://boole.stanford.edu/~dominic