commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] is there a release on the visible horizon?
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:53:41 GMT

This is an important point. We have two VOTEs to do.

Vote on moving into commons and then vote on releasing 1.0.

So the following ordering:

0) Make one set of changes.
1) Vote/Move commons-sandbox/lang to commons/lang.
2) Make second set of changes. Including reflection code into lang if
decided upon.
3) Vote/Release commons-lang 1.0.