commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: unmavenising Commons projects
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:43:19 GMT

Yeah, I'm being stupid loose cannon. Will stop. There's nothing to stop me
just having a personal build script for the ones I want to be building
until a more unified system turns up. I can't use the maven files that are
in the Commons packages because they are too old.

On 24 Jun 2002, John McNally wrote:

> You should probably talk with the members of those projects to see if
> they want to go back which Jason indicates he did before making the
> changes.  Some may prefer to keep the maven build the default and would
> prefer to have a build-ant-only.xml file for the non-maven build.  Some
> may prefer to not have to maintain two sets of build files.
> john mcnally

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message