commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: unmavenising Commons projects
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:22:34 GMT
Mainly:

1) Maven is in rapid development. When b5 is released, it will mean
upgrading all Commons projects.

2) I see no documentation in the Commons projects telling me which version
of Maven we need. Furthermore, I don't believe it is at all easy to run
multiple versions of maven as the same user.

3) There is no need to use build.xml with Maven anymore. By rolling them
back we can have both the old system and the new system working fine.

Hen