commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: How do I get off this list?
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:03:03 GMT

I'm +1 on the commons-user list. It may be that a large number of users
for Commons are developers on other Jakarta projects, but they should
still be using a users list.

I'm -1 for something to discuss commons-sandbox separately from commons.
If there are projects in commons-sandbox which are no longer 'common' in
scope, then could there not be a jakarta-nursery in which these baby
projects can flourish?

Isn't the real problem that commons-sandbox is serving two jobs, that of a
jakarta-nursery and that of the sandbox for commons?

Hen