commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] move CLI over to commons
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 22:53:42 GMT

I've got my addition into cvs with the unit tests all appearing to work. I
added a dependency to commons-lang. Once its over in Commons I plan to:

Refactor to ConvertUtils.
Add pluggable OptionTypes.
Add Dates.
Add globbing as an optional OptionType.

So I'm +1 completely now for the move to Commons.

Hen