commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: unmavenising Commons projects
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:09:08 GMT
John,

you're right. We don't need both build files. We could just add the maven
specific targets to build.xml.

But again, why talk about this? If Costin wants them moved, then away he
goes. Or gets the committer of the changes to roll them back. It's not
like it's an all or nothing scenario here. The two can quite peacefully
coexist.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au