commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: jexl again...
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:24:28 GMT

Is there a performance benefit other than the object creation?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    "Geir

                    Magnusson Jr."       To:     Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <geirm@adeptra       cc:

                    .com>                Subject:     Re: jexl again...

                    06/12/02 11:16

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Jakarta

                    Commons

                    Developers

                    List"

On 6/12/02 7:06 AM, "dion@multitask.com.au" <dion@multitask.com.au> wrote:

> 1) Are expressions cacheable? i.e. if I create an expression and execute
it
> once, can I store it away in a Map and reevaluate it, rather than
> recreating it?

Yes

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.