commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [Jelly] werkz library
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 01:42:19 GMT

note to self: add bonafide maven repo-management tool to musings....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    bob mcwhirter

                    <bob@werken.co       To:     Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    m>                   cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: [Jelly] werkz library

                    06/13/02 06:28

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Jakarta

                    Commons

                    Developers

                    List"

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Vinay Chandran wrote:

> Thanks dude.
> Maybe you can update turbine/jars too sometime.

I'm hacking jelly and werkz at the same time, so they are both kinda
in flux.  I don't want to hassle jvanzyl every few hours to install
a new jar.

[note to self: this is why we need a bonafide maven repo-management tool]

           -bob

For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>