commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: unmavenising Commons projects
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:30:10 GMT
Costin,

I'll -1 any change to use centipede until it's a 1.0 release, and a vote's
been called, since they're the rules you seem to be applying here :)

FWIW Centipede is more like Maven than Gump, and actually integrates with
Gump rather than tries to replace it. So feel free to discuss centipede,
but keep it on topic ( :-) ), or use the centipede mailing lists over on
sourceforge, since questions about what Centipede can do belong there.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au