commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [Jelly] werkz library
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 01:41:28 GMT

Bob,

can we stay away from putting '-dev' jars up in /turbine/jars? I'd much
rather they had at least the build date on them.

I'm happy to change maven if you agree.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    bob mcwhirter

                    <bob@werken.co       To:     Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    m>                   cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: [Jelly] werkz library

                    06/13/02 06:18

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Jakarta

                    Commons

                    Developers

                    List"

Right now, I'm we're just working from CVS snapshots.

You can either CVS from the werkz repository, or I'll try to hack the
project.properties so it'll use another remote repository to pull
the werkz stuff.

           -bob

mailto:commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>

--