commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: Fw: [jrcs] build file problems
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 05:31:32 GMT

Not much in newerror.txt, can you send me your velocity.log as well.....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

           "Warner Onstine"
           <sw-list@warneron
           stine.com>                                                   To
                                    <dion@multitask.com.au>
           06/23/02 04:35 AM                                            cc

                                                                       bcc

                                                                   Subject
                                    Fw: [jrcs] build file problems

File was too large for mailing list.