commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [Jelly] werkz library
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:27:27 GMT

Bob, maybe we can add the werkz repo into the list of remote repo's for
maven and eat our own dogfood.....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    bob mcwhirter

                    <bob@werken.co       To:     Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    m>                   cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: [Jelly] werkz library

                    06/13/02 02:13

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Jakarta

                    Commons

                    Developers

                    List"

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 dion@multitask.com.au wrote:

> can we stay away from putting '-dev' jars up in /turbine/jars? I'd much
> rather they had at least the build date on them.
>
> I'm happy to change maven if you agree.

Yah, for the werkz-XX.jar, I'm current producing werkz-1.0-build-X.jar
files
and hosting them directly on werkz.sf.net since

           a) -dev jars do indeed suck
           b) I have control over the werkz repo.

-bob

For additional commands, e-mail: <