commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [VOTE] New committer: Sean Sullivan
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 01:06:35 GMT

+1
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    Marc.Saegesser@a

                    propos.com             To:     commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org

                                           cc:

                    06/05/02 05:39         Subject:     [VOTE]  New committer:  Sean Sullivan

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Jakarta

                    Commons

                    Developers List"

I would like to nominate Sean Sullivan as a committer for the Jakarta
Commons project.  Sean has been active in providing patches and support the
HttpClient project over the last several months and I think he would be a
good addition to the community.

Marc Saegesser

For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>