commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: [dbcp] [patch] merge in jdbc2pool
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:51:53 GMT
If I remember well the functionality that John has for the DBCP...

I just have to wonder how you can seriously consider to call a
"final release" to a version of a database connection pool that
does not include them.

Of course that this is just me thinking out loud, but maybe you
guys should consider checking back what John is talking about
before dismissing his stuff before 1.0.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar