commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Keyes <j...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] -D a special case?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:36:25 GMT
I have commited the first impl of the so called
GnuParser (I'll take odds that this name will come
back to bite me in the ass ;)  Anyhoo, the unit
test 'ApplicationTest' contains one test at the
moment for 'ant'.  I will add more test cases
here soon.  So if you want to have a look at the
impl Bob you can let me know if its clear or not.

-John K