commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Keyes <j...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] multiple args
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:44:25 GMT
This is one of the reasons why I will be trying to
get as much documentation as possible together.  The
idea I have is to create a number of examples that
mimic the command line of popular command line tools,
e.g. tar, java, ant(when I get my multiple parsers
in there :), and any others that people would like
to recommend.  Then have a piece of documentation to
describe each example.  It would effectively be a FAQ
by example.

-John K