commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Commons net - who maintains this?
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:10:40 GMT
that's pretty the long and the short of it.

please prefix your email subject with '[net]' so that everyone knows which
component it refers to.

you might need to be little more patient and persistent than usual with
other jakarta projects since components in the commons usually have fewer
developers.

- robert