commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bemt, Martin van den" <Martin.vdB...@2cure.com>
Subject RE: How do I get off this list?
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:09:01 GMT

> That said, there are a couple of things that could be looked at:
> 1. split sandbox from the others.  I definitely agree.

+1 (for adding a commons-sandbox mailinglist). If it doesn't lead to the
fact that people are not monitoring sandbox anymore..

> 2. CVS notifications have more patterns that need filtering than straight
messages to the list.  It would be nice if this could be cleaned up.  It
would > also be nice if you could subscribe without CVS messages.

Is not too difficult to achieve

> 3. I suppose the nicest would be a system where you could
subscribe/unsubscribe to individual subprojects but I don't suppose that
system has been written yet.

Is also not to difficult with ezmlm, the question is if it is desirable to
have sublists, it can get confusing at times ;).

Mvgr,
Martin