commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] web site updates
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:23:08 GMT

On Tuesday, June 11, 2002, at 07:32 AM, James Strachan wrote:

> From: "robert burrell donkin" <robertdonkin@mac.com>
>> i'm a little unclear about the current right way to update the web site.
>> thought i'd be best for me to ask now rather than muck it up later...
>>
>> i don't think that the betwixt web site documentation is in CVS so i
>> guess
>> that the old way (CVS update) isn't right.
>>
>> is the right way now to use the maven:deploy-site target?
>
> Yes. For Maven-enabled projects just running maven:deploy-site does
> everything for you.

i think that there might be some permission problems. the jakarta group
doesn't have permission to write to the betwixt subdirectory and i think
that this is preventing my maven upload working. (i think that maybe you
also need to look at the umask for your account since the commons
directory seems to have a lot of files that can now be written by yourself.
)

- robert