commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gunnlaugur Thor Briem" <g...@dimon.is>
Subject RE: REPOST: Handlers for HttpClient?
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:51:33 GMT
I haven't been involved in the HttpClient project, but I can
still answer Matt's question a little more clearly: no, this
hasn't been done. For this to work, there would have to be a
package named org.apache.jakarta.httpclient.http (and another
named org.apache.jakarta.httpclient.https to handle the https
protocol) and they would each have to contain a class named
Handler, and there are no such packages or classes currently
in CVS.

	- Gulli