commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: [Betwixt] Some ideas
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:20:21 GMT

On Friday, June 14, 2002, at 06:36 PM, Martin van den Bemt wrote:

> Hi Robert,

hi martin

> What are you currently working on ? I don't want to duplicate the effort
> and waste your or mine time on that..

i really want to find some solution for the scarab problem.

i don't have very much coding time at the moment so don't let me stop you.
  as long as i know what you're working on, we shouldn't be wasting our
time. i think that it's often useful (in any case) to post up what you
intend to look at next (i certainly try to do it myself) since you can get
feedback and tips from other people before you start.

> I don't have anything spefically in mind right now for myself (besides
> the todo list ofcourse)..

most of Stephen's wants list are to do with the ID stuff so it should be
easier and quicker for me to code them but don't let that stop you :)

> Hmm a bugdatabase would be really nice so you can assign this to
> yourself..

we should be able to get betwixt listed on bugzilla but i don't know how
to get this done.

- robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>