commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Scott Stevens <>
Subject Re: BETWIXT : Failing testcases..
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 23:07:15 GMT
on 6/4/02 4:03 PM, "Martin van den Bemt" <> wrote:

> Betwixt fails on the scarab tests..
> On the betwixt site the scarab tests are not included though..
> It is failing on the line 196 (about), it is the
> assertEquals("UI", gao.getChildOption());
> I seem to suffer a bit with the same problems (it looks like it, that
> is), which I mentioned in an earlier mail..
> Mvgr,
> Martin

Yup. Jason is supposed to be fixing this...;-) Those test cases show that
betwixt has some pretty serious bugs in it. It is actually failing before
that test is run because betwixt is trying to call the a method on the wrong

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message