commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] creation of commons-users mailing list
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 04:22:31 GMT
Should commons-dev folks be automatically subscribed to this new list? It
doesn't seem like that happened, but the new list won't be useful with
nobody subscribed to it, and people will just keep posting their questions
here.

Perhaps if we automatically subscribe everyone initially, then we can start
telling folks "you should ask this on the -user list" without sending them
into a black hole. And anyone who really doesn't want to be on the -user
list can always unsubscribe.

--
Martin Cooper