commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rwald...@us.britannica.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE][Collections] Naming conventions
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:42:37 GMT
Shouldn't this be covered by the regular commit-then-review process?

I haven't followed the (voluminous) threads leading up to this very
carefully, but to be prefectly honest, it's not clear to me what we're
voting on.

What's "add decorators" mean, precisely?  What's going into SetUtils,
TreeUtils? Are we voting on taking a bunch of the wrapper classes (e.g.,
FilterIterator), and hiding them as package-scoped static, inner classes?
On moving some methods around? Are we voting on a naming convention?
Specific changes?  On a guideline of having fewer than 60 classes in
commons.collections?

Can we make or propose *specific* changes and then vote?  Because I don't
understand what I'm being asked to vote for.