commons-dev mailing list archives

From Juozas Baliuka <bali...@mwm.lt>
Subject Re: unmavenising Commons projects
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:31:07 GMT

I think, I will use Maven (I like "Maven encourages the use of a central
repository of JARs"),
but I don't want to make commons users to use it.
It will take a time before Maven will be a usual tool.
I don't want to say Maven is some special case, It about all new tools.
Any new tool seems "bad" for user, if he do not know how to use it.