commons-dev mailing list archives

From Juozas Baliuka <bali...@mwm.lt>
Subject Re: unmavenising Commons projects
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:51:19 GMT

Yes,
  it is good to have common process to build commons,
I prefer minimalism for building,
it is very good  to have tools for site generation and dependency download,
but they must not be a dependency  to build "jar" or to run tests.
Users and contributors must be able to build code and to run tests as
trivial as possible.