commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Pattern] Sandbox proposal, affects [Collections][Util] [was: Re: Core architecture [was: Commons architecture]]
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:12:19 GMT

scolebourne@btopenworld.com wrote:
> Based on the feedback, I am excluding Comparators from Pattern for the moment.

I would say, let's put them in for now.
Nobody on this list said that duplication is bad.
Packages are made to not have name collisions.

Let's put it in patterns as a *pattern* interface, so others can rely on it.

The question whether Collections or Utils will use it is a different issue.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -