commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Elson <ja...@xini.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly] werkz library
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:25:04 GMT
bob mcwhirter wrote:

>Okay, if you cvs update your jelly repository, it should be seemless now.
>
>It'll try to fetch werkz-1.0-build-1.jar from werkz.sf.net/ now, since
>it's not in the /turbine/jars/ repo.

Not sure this is working at the moment. Has this now replaced the
repository location, rather than add another one to the standard
repository? I'm getting failures such as:

[verify-project] Getting: http://werkz.sf.net/non-distributable-jars.list
[verify-project] Writing C:\java\jars\non-distributable-jars.list
[verify-project] Error opening connection java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://werkz.sourceforge.net/non-distributable-jars.list
[verify-project] Error opening connection java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://werkz.sourceforge.net/non-distributable-jars.list
[verify-project] Error opening connection java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://werkz.sourceforge.net/non-distributable-jars.list
[verify-project] Can't get non-distributable-jars.list to
C:\java\jars\non-distributable-jars.list
W A R N I N G
Failed to download list of non-distributable
jars non-distributable-jars.list
Will continue with attempted downloads of dependent jars.

   James