commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [Betwixt] Some ideas
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:52:44 GMT
hi stephen

i think that we're hoping to make the 1.0 release a quick one so that
scarab and maven can use it. i've had a quick look and you've got some
interesting ideas but i need to concentrate on making betwixt work with
those components (they are waiting on betwixt for their release).

i don't think that your improvements will break backwards compatibility
too badly - and if it turned out that they do, there's no reason we couldn'
t go for an early 2.0 release.

- robert