commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitri Plotnikov <dplot...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] JXPath 1.0 Release
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:02:50 GMT
Stephen,

Thanks for catching this.  The problem is in build.xml.  I forgot to
add "compile" as a dependency to "jar".  As I myself always invoke ant
with "test" or "dist" as a target, I never noticed that "jar" was
broken.

I will make the change tonight and announce the release as I now have
enough votes.

Thanks,

- Dmitri

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons-jxpath/v1.0