commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fixing things in other commons projects.
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 21:41:36 GMT

On 14 Jun 2002, Martin van den Bemt wrote:

> Date: 14 Jun 2002 23:02:16 +0200
> From: Martin van den Bemt <mllist@mvdb.net>
> To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Fixing things in other commons projects.
>
> Hi,
>
> Since I am new here as a committer for betwixt, I was just wondering if
> I could fix eg typo's that I come across in other projects. It probably
> doesn't hurt, but just checking if that is ok. (for other changes, I'll
> just ask if it is ok on this list..)

The typical protocol is to ask the first time on each package, and (after
a positive response) add yourself to the list of committers in the
STATUS.txt file that should be in the top-level directory for each
package.

For the packages I'm the most involved in (BeanUtils, Dbcp, Digester,
Logging, and Modeler) this suits me fine ... welcome!

> Mvgr,
> Martin

Craig