commons-dev mailing list archives

From Spam Cut <spam...@yahoo.com>
Subject Digester: FromXmlRuleSet: Parameter Types?
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 21:06:27 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to do the equivalent of the following...

digester.addCallMethod("*/user/id", "setId", 0, new
Class[]{Integer.TYPE});

...using a digester-rules xml file. However, I can't
seem to find any mechanism for setting the parameter
type. For example, the xml element might look like
this...

<call-method-rule pattern="id" methodname="setId"
paramcount="0" />

...but how could I make it look more like this...

<call-method-rule pattern="id" methodname="setId"
paramcount="0" paramtype="java.lang.Integer.TYPE" />

...?

Thank You!

=====
spamcut@yahoo.com