commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] new committer John Keyes
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:26:07 GMT
From: "Geir Magnusson Jr." <>
> On 6/6/02 5:26 AM, "James Strachan" <> wrote:
> Except you can't just be a committer to sandbox - you need to be a
> to Commons (or another Jakarta project).
> Would it be sensical to bring CLI into commons, bringing John with it?

Sounds like a good idea. CLI is pretty stable now, has 3 developers (bob,
John and myself) and has plenty of unit tests. Now might be a good time to
move it over to commons proper, then we can start work on getting CLI ready
for its first 1.0 release. About to send a seperate vote mail...

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>