commons-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Kleist <svante+jaka...@nemesis.se>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] Has HttpMultiClient been released?
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 05:36:05 GMT

	This also answers my question last week, which has not yet
	resulted in any follow-ups:

		HttpMultiClient is obviously the preferred choice for new projects.

	Or are there major shortcomings with HttpMultiClient,
	and we should stick with HttpClient as for now?

	(Maybe HttpURLConnection et al. of Java 1.4 has made the need
	for the Jakarta HTTP Client component less urgent than earlier?
	I haven't yet studied its new features, though.)

	Thanks for any tips!

	Svante Kleist, NEMESIS systemDesign, Stockholm

--On Saturday, June 15, 2002 3:55  +0200 Evert Hoff